Locks are very important when it comes to providing security and serving as a deterrent to burglars. But like all human inventions, locks are capable of failing. Much to the frustration of their owners, they could prevent you from gaining access to their homes or whatever it is the locks are supposed to be guarding.
This is when you will need a locksmith—one that knows what they are doing, is efficient, reliable, and trustworthy. The following tips will provide you with the info you need to look for a suitable locksmith.
Steps to Hire the Right Residential Locksmith in Arizona
- Prior to hiring a locksmith, research them. You’ll want to ensure they’re reputable and reliable.
- You need to be sure that the person you hire has your best interest and not their own. There are certainly unscrupulous players out there who will try to take your money.
- Avoid additional fees by using a locksmith during regular hours. The “after hours” costs of locksmiths vary wildly. The price can almost double on services you need.
- If the locksmith gives you a price that is higher than their quotes, look elsewhere for your services. The locksmith trade is very competitive.
- Check with the Better Business Bureau to find out if a locksmith is reliable. This will let you the information you need for your peace of mind.
- Try to find a locksmith who is a member of a professional locksmith organization. It’s not a must, but being a part of trade organizations keeps him current on changes to the field. It also helps to tell you he is not some fly by night operation that will leave you high and dry!
- Check a locksmith’s credentials before you let him inside your home. This can be done asking to see their identification, locksmith license, and business card.
- Do not use any locksmith who charges more than you expected. There are many scammers out there who want to rip you to deal with one that is not upfront and honest with you.
- Prior to scheduling an appointment, be sure that the locksmith can provide you with proper identification. You may even warn them before they arrive that you will be looking for it. A professional run business will show up in uniform and have the right identification to present to their clients.
- Though you surely want a great price, you also may get what you pay for when you go too cheap. Sometimes this will mean that you can’t trust the person to do the work correctly.
- Get references before you allow a locksmith in your house. Call all of the references before hiring them. You should trust the locksmith and a person that you can completely trust.
- Find out how long a locksmith has been in business. If the business has been around for a long time, you can probably trust its quality. New locksmiths are not necessarily untrustworthy, but you should be careful about the lack of experience.
- Obtain a list of previous customers from a locksmith before you trust him with your keys and locks. Reputable businesses never balk at providing references, you simply need to follow up and call them.
You don’t have to run around looking for a locksmith yourself. You can just opt for Alcatraz Locksmiths who satisfy all the criteria to be your favorite locksmiths in Phoenix, Arizona.
Why Choose Alcatraz Locks?
As our customer (or yet-to-be customer), we want you to know other customers have been left satisfies by our company.
Here’s what a very satisfied customer Carolyn L. has to say about Alcatraz Locksmith:
I was in SUCH a bind and locked out of my car on a time crunch – plus I live south of Tucson, not even in Phoenix, I was just up visiting. He dropped everything even though he was already home for the day and headed straight over, and I was able to head into what I needed to with plenty of time. Professional, very careful with my car, very easy to work with. Would recommend him to anyone for any job.
We Guarantee Satisfaction
Our locksmith service has had hundreds of satisfied customers, and so far and we pride ourselves in always being able to solve the issues that our clients have with their locks, their keys, and their security systems. More than that, apart from the amazing automotive locksmith service, our company has also put an emergency locksmith service at your disposal. This means that no matter what time of the day, what day of the week, and what month of the year it is, all you have to do is give us a call and we will be there to give you a helping hand.
Apart from the amazing automotive locksmith service, our company has also put an emergency locksmith service at your disposal. This means that no matter what time of the day, what day of the week, and what month of the year it is, all you have to do is call us and we will be there to give you a helping hand.
We’ve Got Your Back in Emergencies
These two services are also the two main reasons why Alcatraz Locksmith is considered to be the most professional and reliable locksmith service in the area. More than that, our company has also become the most popular locksmith service in the area due to the high quality of our work, due to our dedication and, of course, due to our low prices.
We actually take great pride in being the top pick, both for residential and commercial customers. It is no secret that over the years we have managed to help countless businesses and residential customers with their locksmithing issues.
However, one other very important thing about our company is the fact that over the years we have managed to maintain a fair price for our services. Our customers are never overcharged and they are never taken advantage of. We perfectly understand that an emergency also means an unplanned expense. This is exactly why we have the most affordable prices in the area and why you will not be able to find another locksmithing service with prices that are as competitive as ours.
Alcatraz Automotive Locksmith Services
Our automotive locksmith service includes, but is not limited to car key replacement, truck key replacement, emergency vehicle opening, car trunk opening, broken ignition key removal, and replacement, broken door key removal and replacement, laser keys, high security vehicle key origination, high-security vehicle key duplication, ignition repair, ignition replacement, and even theft or break-in repair.
The bottom line is that no matter the damage, our highly trained professionals can definitely deal with your problem and also fix it in a timely manner.
It’ll be in your interest to know we are an A+ rated business on BBB Business Profile. That’s not something you see every day in the locksmith business. Take advantage of our skills just as hundreds (nearing thousands) of satisfied customers already have. We hope to hear from you about any of your lock problems.
Call Alcatraz Lock at (602) 677-5045 to hire a locksmith with an outstanding reputation with years of experience to their name.