What should you do to find the right locksmith in Phoenix, Arizona? What should you look out for when searching for one? And after you have found one, what should you do to maintain a long business relationship with them?
This post will answer those questions and more.
12 Things to look out for and do when hiring a locksmith in Phoenix, AZ
- Whenever possible, do online searches on potential locksmiths. It is not hard to find reviews for locksmiths and other services online. Just be sure that the locksmith is not affiliated with the review site. In addition, check with the local BBB office before you hire a locksmith.
- Verify a locksmith’s credentials before letting them into your home. This can be done by cross-referencing the business address listed with the phone number.
- One of the first questions you ask a locksmith is how many years they have run their business. Make sure they’ve also been operating from the same location. A company with more than five or ten years of experience in one area is probably on the up and up.
- Find out how long a locksmith has been in business. If it’s been active for a long time, most likely the company is one that you can trust. You shouldn’t automatically distrust a new locksmith, but do know that not having many years of experience is a caution flag.
- Don’t always believe a locksmith that says they have to replace your lock. A capable locksmith will get your door open without drilling and replace your lock, and you should also be able to get a new key.
- There are many websites that provide reviews online. Make sure review websites are not run by a locksmith. You should also go to your local BBB before you decide on a good record with the Better Business Bureau.
- It is in your best interests to Google the person who comes to do the job. Don’t feel embarrassed when you do; protection of yourself isn’t just about locks. If there is something about the person that rubs you the wrong way, contact the company and request that another person comes to your home to do the job.
- Locksmiths are usually much more expensive when you call after normal business hours. Some locksmiths may charge outrageous fees.
- Check the credentials of a locksmith before you let him inside your home. You can check out their business address with their given phone number. With the World Wide Web at your fingertips, it has become increasingly easy to look someone up and make sure that they are trustworthy, so take advantage of this!
- Remember that by using a locksmith, you are essentially allowing someone to enter your home whose job it is to pick locks. If your instincts tell you no, then call a different locksmith. To help protect yourself, meet the locksmith at their office, instead of allowing them to meet you at your home.
- It is customary to give a tip to the locksmith if he did a good job, so give him a tip if you think he deserves it. This is especially the case if the situation was an emergency one.
- Don’t hire a locksmith that charges for making an appearance. This is not a fee that you want to pay. Contact the police if you feel you are getting scammed.
Following these tips can ensure that you do not fall victim to fraudulent people masquerading themselves as a genuine locksmith. They can also help maintain a good working relationship with your locksmith.
If you’re still searching for a locksmith, look no further for we at Alcatraz Locksmith provide high-quality locksmith services. Call us today at (602) 677-5045.
Why Choose Alcatraz Locksmiths?
In whatever situation you find yourself, you have an efficient, dependable, and quick responsive lock solution with Alcatraz Locksmith services.
As our customer (or yet-to-be customer), we want you to know other customers have been left satisfies by our company. Our locksmith service has had hundreds of satisfied customers. So we pride ourselves in always being able to solve the issues that our clients have with their locks, their keys, and their security systems.
More than that, apart from the amazing automotive locksmith service, our company has also put an emergency locksmith service at your disposal. This means that no matter what time of the day, what day of the week, and what month of the year it is, all you have to do is give us a call. And we will be there to give you a helping hand.
We’ve got your back in Emergencies
These two services are also the two main reasons why Alcatraz Locksmith is considered to be the most professional and reliable locksmith service in the area. More than that, our company has also become the most popular locksmith service in the area.
This is due to the high quality of our work, due to our dedication and, of course, due to our low prices. We actually take great pride in being the top pick both for residential and commercial customers. It is no secret that over the years we have managed to help countless businesses and residential customers with their locksmithing issues.
However, one other very important thing about our company is the fact that over the years we have managed to maintain a fair price for our services. Our customers are never overcharged and they are never taken advantage of. We perfectly understand that an emergency also means an unplanned expense.
This is exactly why we have the most affordable prices in the area and why you will not be able to find another locksmithing service with prices that are as competitive as ours.
Alcatraz automotive locksmith services
Our automotive locksmith service includes, but is not limited to:
- car key replacement,
- truck key replacement,
- emergency vehicle opening,
- car trunk opening,
- broken ignition key removal and replacement,
- broken door key removal and replacement,
- laser keys,
- high-security vehicle key origination,
- high-security vehicle key duplication,
- ignition repair,
- ignition replacement, and
- even theft or break in repair.
The bottom line is that no matter the damage, our highly trained professionals can definitely deal with your problem and also fix it in a timely manner.
It’ll be in your interest to know we are an A+ rated business on BBB Business Profile. That’s not something you see every day in the locksmith business. Take advantage of our skills just as hundreds (nearing thousands) of satisfied customers already have. We hope to hear from you about any of your lock problems.